1. Who yelled "Stop" to Frosty?
2. Who lost $8,000 in It's a Wonderful Life?
3. On every street corner you hear what song?
4. What was Scrooge's first name?
5. Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
6. Who wrote "The Night Before Christmas?
7. What Saturday Evening Post artist was known for his whimsical pictures
of Santa Claus?
8. What does Alvin want for Christmas?
9. What is the last ghost in A Christmas Carol?
10. What was Rudolph's punishment for his red nose?
Who plays the dusty innkeeper in Charlie Brown's Christmas play?
What is the last line of "A Christmas Carol"?
What is the #1 Christmas Single of all time?
Who starred as George Bailey, in "It's a Wonderful Life"?
15. What "sad" Christmas song did Elvis Presley recorded in the
In How the Grinch Stole Christmas, what biological shortcoming made the
Grinch so mean?
17. What is Charlie Brown's complaint about Christmas?
18. What Emmy Award winning cartoon was based on a newspaper editorial?
Name the two reindeer whose name begins with a "C"?
In what city did Miracle on 34th Street take place?
Grinch's voice in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"?
“A Charlie Brown Christmas” Trivia:
1. What does Charlie Brown
say when he opens the mailbox & finds no one has sent him a Christmas
2. What kind of snowflakes
does Lucy eat?
3. What is Linus going to
do with his blanket when he grows up?
4. What is pantophobia?
5. Lucy says Charlie Brown
needs to be more involved in Christmas & offers him to be what?
6. What does Lucy really
want for Christmas?
7. Who is booing Charlie
Brown when Lucy introduces him as director?
8. What is Pigpen’s role
in the play?
9. “Let’s face it, we all
know that Christmas is a commercial racket. It’s run by … (who)?
10. Lucy tells
Beethoven wasn’t so great because…
Christmas Trivia coming soon.