|Home||Holiday Trivia||Emmet Otter Page|
|•VALENTINE'S DAY | History & Facts ||
|•ST. PATRICK'S DAY | History & Facts | Recipes | • SAN GIUSEPPE DAY | History ||
|•EASTER | Recipes|
|•HALLOWEEN | History | Pics | Jack 'O Lantern | Trivia|
|•THANKSGIVING | History | Recipes ||
|•CHRISTMAS | Recipes | TV Guide | Birth Jesus | Santa | Trees | NYC Tree | Cousin Eddie | Trivia | Countdown | Yule Log | Videos | Music ||
|Macy's Parade info Updated||2020 HolidayTV SchedYULE||Easter Recipes|
|"Great Pumpkin" Date||Facts Updated||Christmas News Links|
|What to do with Seeds?||First Thanksgiving letter||Christmas CD Releases|
|Top 20 Scariest Movies||Grandma's Pizzelles|
|Updated Trivia||Charlie Brown Trivia|
|Christmas||Grandma's Pizzelle Recipe - Mancuso Family Recipe|
This recipe should make around 100 Pizzelles. Cut everything in half to make a smaller batch.
My YouTube Video "Making Pizzelles with Grandma" -
Please follow all steps or Grandma will yell!
- Melt the 4 sticks of butter on low heat. Then, set aside to cool. VERY IMPORTANT!
This is where Grandma always yells at me...
In a mixing bowl, combine 6 eggs and 1/2 the
Add the Vanilla, Cinnamon and Anisette
Add the remaining Eggs, Sugar and the cooled
melted butter. MIX
- SLOWLY add the flour. A little at a time. MIX. VERY IMPORTANT!
gonna tell ya, Grandma is going to yell!
- If it's too thick to combine with a mixer, add extra flour and mix with spoon (or hands) until the batter isn't wet looking.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes in the
refrigerator. (This is what Grandma does!)
Turn on the
Pizzelle Maker so it warms up.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of the batter & place it in the Pizzelle Maker.
Set aside to cool down. Then, cover with
- Set aside to cool down. Then, cover with Confectionary Sugar.
These also makes
Shells. When you take it out of the Pizzelle Maker,
slowly fold and pinch the tops.
Grab 2 of them and make an Ice Cream
ENJOY! HAPPY EATINGS!
These also makes great Cannoli Shells. When you take it out of the Pizzelle Maker, slowly fold and pinch the tops.
Grab 2 of them and make an Ice Cream Sandwich!